My MissionMy mission is to provide quick, professional advice for a reasonable cost to folks who are launching a home project and need some help.
Need My Help?
Everything came together perfectly, and I'm thrilled with the result! The Knoxville Gray is a fascinating color and looks subtly different as the light changes. Against a background of snow it's truly beautiful.
Again, thanks so much for your help!
Showed [the roofer] the paint chip next to the brick and shingles and he said WOW!!! That is going to look really good!!!! I told him yes we owe this to our online color coach!!!!!! I am so happy!!!!
Your suggestions were most helpful. We were stuck and you got us back on track!!!! THANK YOU!!!!
Ore City, TX
Thank you, Barbara! My house looked beautiful and eye-catching!!! I appreciate all you did to help it sell so quickly.
Hi Barbara. FYI -- I wanted to give you feedback that we had a Pewterwood roof put up based on your recommendation and it looks great. Well worth the $25 opinion!
Around the Blog
Most Popular CategoriesAccent color Brick House Choosing Color Color Color Combos Curb Appeal Decor Exterior Favorite Inspirations Front Doors Furniture Green Decorating Historic Homes Home Home Selling Home Staging Interior Decorating Kitchens Landscape Color Lighting Old Homes Paint Shutters and Trim Color Siding Color Small Rooms Staging Uncategorized Updating Using Color Windows
- Pink Doors and Why They Work
- Accent Color Ideas for Stone and Brick Houses
- Grabbing Attention at the Front Door: How to Pick a Door Color
- Coordinating Brick House, Siding, and Roof Colors
- Should Gutters Match House, Roof, or Trim Paint Color?
- Choosing a Yellow for Your House Color
- Is Your House Comfortable in its Color?
- Choosing a Roof Color for a White House
- Blond Brick Siding Color and Trim
- Do You Have Two Front Doors?
Decorating Ideas for Inside & Out